Pine Grove Area
Youth Soccer Association
Serving the youth of Pine Grove Area School District; Pine Grove, Pennsylvania
Email Communication Announcement
If you are registered for our Fall 2020 Season and have not been receiving our emails, note that since moving to our new registration system, we will be using it to send our email announcements. In order to ensure you receive our important emails for the coming season, please add email@example.com or the gotsoccer.com domain to your safe sender list.
The following site provides instructions for adding an address or domain to the safe sender list of your email account for various providers:
PGAYSA Fall 2020 Season Information
We are excited to begin the Fall 2020 season! Please review the following Health & Safety Protocols and discuss these with your child. Thank you for your cooperation!
1) Each player should bring their own water bottle labeled with their name and should not share with teammates.
2) Players should bring their own ball, and it should be sanitized after every practice / game.
3) Players may not share goalkeeper gloves or jerseys. Gloves should be sanitized after every practice / game.
4) Parents should screen their child prior to taking them to practices / games. Players should not attend practices / games if they are sick or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
5) Players should not shake hands, give high fives, fist bumps, hugs, etc.
6) Players should remain 6 feet apart when on the sidelines and not actively participating in the sport. Players in the Lebanon / Schuylkill leagues should bring a face covering to all games. Referees may instruct players to wear a face covering while on the sidelines.
7) If a player or anyone they live with tests positive for COVID-19, this must be reported immediately to Sarah Reichelt (PGAYSA Board Member). Players will be required to provide Sarah with a doctor's note stating when they may return to soccer.
8) Parents and spectators should follow CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines regarding face coverings and social distancing. No alcohol or tobacco use is permitted at PGAYSA activities.
9) All players must have a signed Communicable Disease Agreement on file. If you have not already completed this, please follow the steps below to complete this for your player. Please note that the GotSport registration system does not work with Internet Explorer. We recommend using the Google Chrome or Firefox web browser.
Scroll to bottom of screen and click "Sign in to Account"
Enter the email address and password that you used to register to your child
Click "Register" beside your child's name and select "Player"
Scroll to bottom of Profile Information Screen and click "Save"
Click blue "Start" after Communicable Disease Agreement
Scroll to bottom of Communicable Disease Agreement and sign above the line using a computer mouse or finger (if using touch screen device)
Click the blue "Save" button then, "Continue"
Click blue "Select" at bottom of box titled NO FEE
Click blue "Checkout" box
If you have more than one child, click "Register someone else" and repeat steps above
Monthly meetings are open to anyone who is interested in helping the Pine Grove Area Youth Soccer Association.
We encourage parents of all players to attend meetings and get involved.
Last Thursday of the month at HH&L Firehall - 7 pm